Back at it

So I've been a little MIA lately, but now I am back and in the swing of things. I have moved grade levels (from 3rd to 4th) and we have been busy to say the least. We have had a great start to our year. We have created a TON and we've been channeling our inner singers with songs thanks to @Teachingandsofourth .

I am going to be sharing/catching you up on all of the amazing work we have done since the beginning of time of 4th grade.

We started our year off with Ignite Presentations. Have you all heard of Ignite Presentations??? Ignite Presentations in a nutshell:
20 slides total

*15 seconds each
* Auto advancing
* 5 minutes…I mean who can't sit through 5 minutes?


These used to be made using PowerPoint...but I am a Google fan and our county is GAFE all the way. So I talked with my husband @smarkwith (who is a Google Ninja by the way 😉) and he created a template using Google Slides. The cool part about it...he was able to replicate the Ignite features! 

Our first project was learning about our beautiful state of North Carolina. My kiddos did their research, collaborated together and then created and presented their final projects. You can tell this occurred at the beginning of the year because they were all quiet and shy when presenting. 

 Check it out. 


Ignite Presentation



No comments:

Post a Comment