The Great Postcard Exchange

This year I decided to jump on the postcard exchange bandwagon and it turned out to be so exciting! my kiddos came in every day asking "Did we get a postcard today?".

The start to this journey I first had to find postcards. In my mind this was going to be a piece of cake...wrong again!! Believe it or not postcards are very hard to come by. I called 7 different stores and no postcards. Finally when I called the 8th store (which was going to be my last one) success!! So I ran to that store right after work I went in and bought 55 postcards (extras for mess ups). When I went to check out at the register the ladies looked at me like I was crazy. Once I explained they were in awe over the concept. 

When I went to school the next morning, I explained to the kids that we needed to write and mail these postcards to all the states. So we spent the week writing this postcards for morning work. 


We wrote and wrote and wrote some more...


We mailed them off and then we waited. Within the first week our 1st card came. Colorado you made us very excited!!


Postcards started coming quickly so I needed a way to display our postcards. I found this really cute US and World Maps in the Target Dollar Spot. Our map is filling up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment