Minecraft and Jellycam

Today in Pinnacle I was able to learn Minecraft! All I have to say is AWESOME! As soon as I was introduced to the game, I started to realize all of the potentials for this game!

This past year my students were really into Minecraft. When we had electronic day, my students would sit and play against each other in their worlds and I remember thinking what in the world is this Minecraft stuff?!? Then my three-year-old daughter asked me for Minecraft for her birthday and my initial response was "No Way!" Now I have a totally different outlook. I can see the benefits on so many levels.

I am really excited to bring this to my school and get my students to play a game, but on a whole level! I think I will have a greater connection with my students through Gamification.


We also played with Jellycam today to make Stop Motion Videos and this is another great tool that is simple for my 3rd graders to use!

We made our video about The Crocodile Hunter! Check it out!! This was so much fun!!



1 comment: